Introducing a brand new support group for people who are actively co-parenting with a narcissist. We KNOW how hard it is, and due to several requests, we have launched the SPANily Support for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist Support Group.
If you’re co-parenting with a narcissist, this is the group for you. SPANily Support for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist is a parenting-focused narcissistic abuse recovery support group by Angie Atkinson and QueenBeeing.com.
Things to Know:
- This group is part of the QueenBeeing SPANily family of support groups. See more groups here.
- Your group leaders are QueenBeeing coaches Angie Atkinson, Lise Colucci, Colleen Brosnan and Misty Dawn. Each of us is a certified life coach and have experience co-parenting/parallel parenting with narcissists.
- We are here to support you and we expect you to support our fellow survivors/parents in this group in return.
http://queenbeeing.com/new-support-group-for-co-parenting-with-a-narcissist/ By Angela Atkinson
Did you know?
QueenBeeing.com offers all kinds of resources for support for people who are affected by narcissistic abuse and working on their recovery. That includes group support. We have both free and inexpensive options. Our other support groups currently include:
- The SPANily Official Group: SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissistic Abuse in Toxic Relationships) – A free, private Facebook support group that is professionally moderated by an amazing team of admins and the QueenBeeing coaching staff.
- Divorce Support – Offers Support for Divorcing a Narcissist, Before, During and After. There is no greater emotional pain that can be inflicted on someone than divorce, whether you initiate it or your narcissistic partner does. Even if you have “seen it coming” for a while now, and the idea of it comes as no big surprise, the process itself will feel difficult and traumatic.
- Support for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents – If one or both of your parents were narcissists, chances are, you’re struggling more than you may realize. If you need support from people who have been where you are, this is the group for you. Facilitated by Angie Atkinson and Colleen Brosnan.
- Boldly Evolving Empaths (QueenBeeing BEEs) – For those who have passed the discovery and understanding phases and are ready to push forward into the next phase in their lives. A free, private facebook group that’s professionally facilitated by our coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci and admin staff.
- The SPANily Home – QueenBeeing.com’s OFF-FACBOOK private narcissistic abuse recovery and resource center. Closely monitored and managed by our team of certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches. Pricing starts at $3.99 per month.
- Free Daily Video Coaching – Each weekday morning or early afternoon, Angie Atkinson hosts a live stream on YouTube, where the community gathers and she answers your recovery questions and offers support. To be notified before streams go live, visit Angie’s channel and subscribe. Be sure to hit the bell notification. You can also, for back up, text ANGIELIVE to 33222.
- New Group Coaching Program – Several weekly session times available for small group coaching. Learn more and sign up for sessions here.
- SPAN Book Club – Get your intellectual stimulation and share camaraderie over a shared hobby, while alleviating the typical loneliness and isolation suffered by survivors of narcissistic abuse from the comfort of your home when you join the SPAN Book Club, hosted by Sarah Browne.
Want more personal support? Check out our one-on-one coaching options, right here.