Do you feel confused all the time? Or do you ever find yourself wondering, “Why am I so confused all the time?” I know I have – and I know I’m not alone here. If you’re anything like me, you’re naturally curious and you actively look for solutions or at least answers to the things you’re dealing with in life. That means that you’re probably here because you’ve been searching for answers on why you’re feeling so lost and confused lately.
I have good news and bad news for you. The good news? This search may have just changed your life. The bad news? You may be dealing with a toxic person in your life. So, let’s dig in a bit and help you figure this out.
The feeling of being constantly confused can lead you to questions like:
- Am I losing my mind?
- How do I stop being confused?
- What is causing me to feel so confused?
- Is something wrong with me, or is someone else causing this?
- What can cause mental confusion?
- Is this confusion related to someone in my life?
- Is my relationship in my life causing me to be confused?
- Could I be dealing with gaslighting?
If you’re in a relationship that leaves you feeling confused and unsure of yourself all the time, this video is for you.https://queenbeeing.com/why-you-feel-so-confused-all-the-time/ By Angela Atkinson